Tuesday, December 11, 2018

DJI


I enjoyed reading DJI’s propose steps to better the drone industry and make people accountable for their actions. I believe there are a lot of great minds at DJI and I think they are on to something when it comes to holding people accountable. I believe we need airspaces for drones both controlled and uncontrolled. It would be very interesting to see how we could make a ATC for UAS. I think if there was a ATC for UAS it would make the FAA more willing to let them in the national airspace because it wouldn’t just be people free lancing. The traffic would have enough order to where the possibilities of accidents would be greatly reduced. I don’t believe that DJI is over reaching or that there is too much control with there proposed idea. I think it is the right amount of control and I would be happy to comply with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment